Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Conn. man arrested in Colo. in Internet sex sting

Conn. man arrested in Colo. in Internet sex sting

What is wrong with people I mean come on this kind of stuff is sick. Just a quick question; would you ever do this kind of stuff? I know I wouldn’t internet sex is just plan wrong this kind if thing sets me off. As I have said before it’s sick. Only true criminals would do this kind of stuff. I really hope you answer to my question is a instant NO. A 40-year old mad was having internet sex with a 28-year old mother and a 9-yearold daughter. According to Colorado authorities, Bates planned a nine-day trip to that state to have sex with the woman and ultimately the daughter. I think all these people should be locked up and thin put on death row. Many people need to learn when to say no to those… jerks. I hope this ends fairly soon because it’s getting worse every day. Every time I hear about this kind of thing it makes me want to get rind of my computer so it doesn’t happen to me. I guess I can move out of the country but that wouldn’t solve a thing. As I have said in almost all me sentences in different way this kind of stuff is sick.

5 comments:

austin p said...

Just a question how do you have internet sex? They are true criminal because all criminal's are criminals's in some sort of way. Why would you want to throw away your computer when it didn't even happen to you? You should explain some of these things more becuase I didn't understand your article.

Justin.S said...

well i was just stating a point about my computer so it didn't happen to me. also i don't know how you have internet sex. if you get the answer to that 1 let me know.

Anonymous said...

Yes i agree with Austin this blog was not very clear, the information was kind of scattered, but I agree. Our society is so obsessed with sex it's pretty nasty.

Justin.S said...

tyler thank you i have some one who agrees with me. and i know it isn't very clear i was just putting my fealings in it.

Justin.S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.